Friday, January 19, 2007

Cliff Yablonski hates me?

So I've recently been informed that a picture of me was on this site.

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-267.htm


As far as I can tell, this means that some guy named Cliff hates me, and that he thinks I work at a place called the Burger Barn. Also, I am both fat and teenaged. Now, I acknowledge the fat part, but teenaged? Seriously, give me some credit.

Also, that is an AWESOME pic of Rob's old room.

The only question I have is, how did this Cliff fellow get this pic of me? Also, what is in my hand? I didn't actually drink in those days.

Crazy stuff. Anyway, enjoy.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fe! It looks like you! That's amazing..you've seen that double that everyone is supposed to have. But I am sorry that Cliff hates you. I love you, does that make it better?

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap that's weird. Thats' MY freaking hamper on the right side. and probably more of my dirty close on the ground.

Ahhhhhh! The bastion of hate! It haunts my dreams...or maybe that's just Rob and his lawn mower blade. *shudder*

Nick said...

WTF? That came off my ancient Kodak camera from freshman year! Someone must have gotten the picture out of the house! I have the original photo on a hard drive somewhere around here. Betzen, you may be a law student, but I'm a sadist with too much knowledge. Mr. Yablonski is about to get raped with a DMCA takedown order. Give me a call, we'll chat.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

you should be honored, cliff yablonski is the best!

ps. he isnt a real guy, so good luck 'threatening him' with takedown orders.