Tuesday, February 13, 2007

a list

As a law student, it is, of course, important to recognize that the rest of my life will consist of writing hundreds and hundreds of stilted, poorly worded, boring statements of veiled anger and rage. That said, I think it's time to consider the beginning of this trend.

This semester I will be writing:

a demand letter

two memos asking for or defending against summary judgment

two defenses for stupid parking tickets

a ten page paper on why I'm good at dissecting legal discussion for the sake of getting to say that I am a member of a law journal, because that is JJUUSSSSTTTT GREATTTTTT

120 blog posts

a second edition of my story

a defense of sex trips in asia

a revocation of my previous statement

bath salts

eggs

cheese

butter

a quart of milk

ascension into heaven

a song about singing

quantum physics

KU biases

or get your degree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oddly, I got a good giggle and a better feeling about my to do list from reading your list. Take care Fe.