Monday, September 18, 2006

Crazy Snake Guy

I have recently discovered that I can import my blog straight into facebook! So welcome all you schoolers, alcoholic schoolers, and college kids! Also everyone else on facebook!

So last week I decided not to write anything. Each of us has a way of showing respect, and that was my rather weak attempt. That said, let's make this week a good one, by kick-starting the adventure with a brand new HTGBWET!

HTGBWET #22,324: Give up and become the Crazy Snake Guy.

Yes, we've reached that point in my semesterly cycle of thoughts. I've once again determined that meeting and dating new people is just too much work. That being said, I've decided against getting all depressed about it this time and am choosing to look on the brighter side.

(Oh, yeah. You'll note the abnormally high number on this tip. This is because it is supposed to be the theoretically last or second to last one, in an ultimate sense. Don't worry, I'll still have quite a long while to fill in the numbers in between.)

Think of it. Here's a famous fairy tale.

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl, "Will you marry me?" The girl said no and lived happily ever after, and went shopping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny, and was never farted on.

The End.

Obviously, this is a stupid story for stupid girls with stupid cooties, but I imagine it can be adapted for our purposes.

Once upon a time a guy got fed up with having to deal with all the girls who instantly went for the muscle guys or the tall, skinny guys and chose to get a cool snake that scared kids. His house was always messy, but this was ok because people were afraid of his snake. Kids never bothered him, and he grew up to be a creepy old man who yelled at pedestrians. Also, he lived happily ever after, until he died. Also, his snake ate him and then took over the world.

The End.

See? Sounds pretty sweet, huh? I mean, there's a guy that people've heard of! Crazy Snake Guy!

Oh, also, it turns out that I will be in Traffic Court, which could be pretty fun.

1 comment:

A Daisy Girl said...

I find it semi-ironic that the crazy guy gets eaten up by a snake nearly around the time (at least post-wise) that the Crocodile Hunter met his own fate. . . I wonder if they are related . . . interesting . . .