Saturday, September 30, 2006

A thought on dancing

Alright, so here's something I don't get. Let's say you go out with a girl plus a bunch of friends. It's an exciting night. The music particularly good. Everyone is singing and dancing.

Why is it that the guy and his gal are sitting around, not doing the singing and dancing, but instead just hanging out and looking "content."

I don't like it. That kind of thing simply does not match my personality. If I'm going to a rocking bar with a lady friend, she'd damn well better want to sing and dance and rock the night away, hey!

Twistin... Twistin... twistin the night away...

But I digress. Perhaps there are a wide variety of types of people in the world. There had better be, because I refuse to go through some sort of stupid courting motions that mean I have to "be cool."

"Cool" is what I say it is.

No comments: