Monday, June 26, 2006

a tortious update

You know I'm back, I'm back, you know it. WHOOO!

Well, so it's monday, and it turns out I lied. I won't know until Wednesday how I did in Torts. I swear they said monday, but I may have had other things on my mind while they were talking. Like the final.

In other news, I've decided that the first play I want to produce when I start producing community theater (bet you didn't know that was an eventual plan) is Rent. And I want to play Collins. Or Mark. Or Roger, if the girl who plays Mimi is totally hot. Of course, that remains in the distant future, so I suppose we'll see what's happening before we get to that. Generally speaking, I think it'd be a great play to do after my 15 year acting hiatus.

Also, I want to apologize for getting everyone's hopes up. I did not finish my story last week. Stupid finals! However, I have high hopes for this week. Cross your fingers.

No comments: