Thursday, June 15, 2006

You'r an old man, Nathan Brown

First, before I get into it, Be With You by Mr. Big is a pretty good song.

In other news, I'm not sure when it happened, but I seem to have turned into an old man. Instead of going out tonight, I decided to go home and go to sleep, because I have to wake up at 6:30, like normal, tomorrow. Seriously, how much of a wuss am I? Honestly, this isn't the first time I've turned down going out this summer, either. I've also skipped 3 of the 4 get together my fellow law students have organized and didn't hang around long at the one I did attend.

Honestly, I'm not doing great on the social front. I don't get how other people are finding it so easy, either. Waking up at 6:30 sucks. Maybe it's easier if you actually live in lawrence.

Beyond that, not much is happening. I haven't worked on my story since I last wrote. Whenever it felt like a good time, I was too tired to actually do anything. Maybe this weekend.

5 comments:

KU Mommy said...

Where do you live?

Nathan said...

Lenexa

Anonymous said...

Odd schedules absolutely kill the social flow. Everybody around here works while hang and hangs whilst I work. Working late or getting up early hampers the style, but there's not much you can do about it.

Bishniak said...

I hit the old man phase the moment I got a full time job. It's easier to go to bed at a certain time because your alarm doesn't change when it goes off. It's a phase of life.

and where in Lenexa? I remember Sara said you were moving in the moment we moved out..

Anonymous said...

working the 2nd+more shift really killed off the social life for me for the better part of this year, I'm just now getting back to where i go out some, but even still, i'm home quite a bit.