Saturday, May 13, 2006

rollin rollin rollin

A thought occurred to me today. I should tell you.. I should tell you. I've got baggage.

Um. I mean, I should let everyone know that I may not blog very much over the next week or so, as I work out moving arrangements, take care of last minute things, and generally head north. If there is any particular topic you all would like me to expound upon, such as America's stance on East Timor, the amazing thing that is Victoria Tennant, or my own masculine awesomeness, just let me know.

Otherwise, I may write, I may not. Once the move ends, though, I'm sure I'll have a few things to say, like, "So I was watching Joel sleep last night, when I started to think about the origin of ice picks" and other humorous anecdotes. So keep your eyes open for that!

Tschuss!

No comments: