Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Job? and Black Slacks

So I just went to a job interview for a position that has almost nothing to do with my education or background, but that pays well enough. I guess it's something.


In other news, I'm reasonably certain that I look dead sexy in my dress shirt and black slacks. If any of you ladies see me and just can't keep your hands off, don't worry. It's ok to touch. Just don't ruin the threads.

HTGBWET Tip #345214: Black slacks from JC Penney's are way more awesome than Khaki from JC Penney's. Or walmart.

p.s. I'm trying to go a bit more commercial. If you click the links above, I earn money. So far, I've earned over 30 cents! In 2 months! So I figure, once that number hits $50, I'ma throw you guys a party.

This should give you incentive! Please, click whenever anything catches your eye.

Edit: UPDATE: Ok. Turns I I definitely do have a new job now. I just got the call. I'll be starting tomorrow, bright and early, at 8am. Crazy.

1 comment:

KU Mommy said...

Clarence,

WHere is this job you speak of? Do tell.