Sunday, February 26, 2006

Odds and Ends

So I'm headed back to work tomorrow, so I feel the need to write something here tonight for fear that I'll be too tired later.

Um. But what should I write about?

I could talk about the sadness I feel deep within me concerning the recent extensive loss to Texas, but I probably won't. Texas played better than they've played against just about anyone last night. I'm figuring it was just a blip. Now if K-state and CU figure out how never to miss a shot as well, I'll start to be worried.

Seriously. Alridge (or whatever his name is) needs to declare for the NBA draft yesterday.

Audrie, I totally feel for you in Cali now. It's a very strange experience to be so far out of the loop. But I suppose we do what we must.

Tomorrow, on my lunch break, I think I'm gonna arrange an interview with a staffing service in KC on friday. If they can get me a job at $15/hr up there in a field vaguely related to mine, I'll almost certainly take it. Anything less and I'll probably stay down in Ta Town.

Um. I'm really very pumped about publishing the next two chapters of my story on Wednesday. We finally run into Newton. Newton is almost a mini-story itself and my homage to Stephen King novels. It might be my favorite part thus far.

I guess that does it. I just don't have much to say in this post. Too many little things. No big things. Maybe I'll have something big by next sunday. Maybe not. I guess we'll see.

No comments: