Friday, February 24, 2006

Rule #23 and why I'm feelin fine

So it is 4:30 in the afternoon and I am feeling GREAT! Tony the Tiger great. I got paid today. I took care of a bunch of errands. Later I think I'm gonna get a hair cut. I got my check card from my new bank account.

It's seriously a wonderful world.

As such, I feel it is time for another edition of HTGBWET.

Today I would like to talk to you about pop or soda or whatever you want to call it. I feel this new splenda trend may be the single greatest thing ever to happen to carbonated beverages. Last night I purchased some new pepsi ONE variants that are out of this world.

So, you might be asking, what does this have to do with the rule of the day?

Two words:

Grape Soda.

That's right, nothing in the world says pimpdaddy more than hanging out on your front porch in your faux fur overcoat, wielding your frozen cane, and drinkin' some delicious grape soda.

A beautiful woman walks by on the street? No problem. Simply say, "Hey, baby! You wanna sip of my delicious grape soda?"

INSTANT ACTION!

No woman can resist a pimpdaddy drinkin' grape soda on the front porch. We're talking instant animal magnetism.

But, you see, it doesn't end there. Suppose you are a pimpdaddy in the style of Dolemite, concerned that you don't want to gain a lot of weight while staring down some jive turkey. No problem. Because, you see, one of those pepsi one variants at walmart is GRAPE ONE!! That's right! Diet grape soda that tastes more like regular grape soda, thanks to the wonder of splenda. What fine days are these!

Now, with that said, please allow me to leave you with these memorable words:

I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and f**kin' up motha f**kas is my game!

No comments: