Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Three things (or Evil Nate Simon)

OK, three things.

First, I work for Koch Industries, scanning boxes of info and summarizing the contents. Ultimately, I'm the guy who gives the info to the guy who decides whether old documents may be destroyed or must be saved for legal purposes.

Second, the huge bastard who plays ball for Nebraska U. and fouled out tonight looks like the evil version of Nate Simon. Every time I saw him, I thought, "Nate Simon! But evil!"

Third, I'm posting the next few chapters of my story, because it is wednesday, and that's what I do on Wednesday.

Chapter 4 - 3 A. M.

Chapter 5 - The Crow in the Plains


A word of warning. I've been a bit busy and haven't had the chance to re-edit these two chapters, so they might be a bit more scratchy than the first few.

And, once again, for the link to the full story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cut out all the gratuitous sex scenes.

and where's the bowling hat?

Nathan said...

Do you mean the Bowler hat? Sorry about the loss of gratuitous sex. That tends to happen from time to time.