Sunday, February 26, 2006

Possible Jobs

Since mentioning that I would take a job in KC for no less than $15/hr about 5 minutes ago, I have been innundated with emails asking me what kind of job I would accept that was "at least partially related" to my field of study.

Who sent these emails, you ask? Well, let me look up the names.

William Gibson
Sandy Cofax
Abe Lincoln
Julia Childs
and, I guess, GirlsGoneWild Gallery HOTHOTHOT!, though I don't know how they got my email address.

As such, I feel it is necessary to write my preferred job listings:

Research Assistant
Human Resource Assistant
Human Clown Assistant
Kemper Arena Voice Announcer for the 2006 AFL season
Looky-Lou
Vagina Monologuist
Santa's Little Helper
Racing Dog Trainer
Human Gazebo
and, of course, legal assistant

I also think it would be cool to get into voice acting, but I'm not sure how one does that or if it can be done in kansas city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan I was so glad to hear about our kindred hatred for the idiot Jim Rome; he drives me freaking nuts! He bitches about the same thing over and over for his whole program, running it into the ground, and only actually makes a funny comment about once every half an hour. I can't stand that guy!