Tuesday, April 04, 2006

the beautiful people club

Very little to post today. I just want to say that I find extremely attractive people who are also outgoing frustrating. I've been playing around with this MySpace.com thing, and I've come to the conclusion that there really is a beautiful people club.

Somehow, they are all friends or are very willing to become friends. And meanwhile, the less beautiful people are left scratching their heads, wondering what happened. Maybe it's just that we are less believing that we can befriend anyone we want.

Probably not though.

Here is an example of a recent post on myspace by a beautiful woman to a beautiful man
"youre absolutely gorgeous..
mwah!
-Jessica <3"

Seriously. Just ridiculous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, this is in response to your comment on Katie's blog about why I feel one way politically and vote another. Well, it's very simple. I'm fairly liberal at heart on many things. However, I just feel that politically wise it's better to err on the side of conservation; I don't want a bunch of liberal freaks out there making my laws. I want people who are somewhat conservatively fanatic keeping control of things. They're not always right and they don't always do good but neither do liberals and their crazy liberal ideas scare me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if that will make sense to you but it's how I feel:)

Bishniak said...

It makes sense, but seems contradictory. You have liberal tendencies at heart, but you'll vote for people who will make laws that are opposit to what you believe in, because you fear what liberals will do.

Now, that being said, I fear Liberals too.. I fear COnservatives as well. Moderates... they can compromise, and don't do a whole lot of stupid stuff.


Now, enough threadjacking and onto beautiful people club. We had that at High School a bit, however, almost all of them grew fat, balding, and I have a better job, so Kharma baby..