Friday, April 07, 2006

Summer School #2

It's on! I talked to the assistant admissions lady, who says everything is fine for me to start in the summer. I talked to the financial aid people, and it looks like everything will work out on that end.

All in all, I'd say things are looking up for Nathan John Thomas B#####!

As long as things work out as predicted, I believe the only thing left to do is consider summer living options. J-rock, what's the news on your end? I figure I can probably either sublet really cheap from somebody, or else help you accelerate your plans. I'm pretty open to whichever plan seems more easily accomplished on your end.

And on that note I'm outy. I'm wicked hungry, and I think I'm gonna try to find breakfast pizza somewhere in the great nation of the Wichita. Also, I need to return a book to the library.

No comments: