Monday, April 24, 2006

monday and floss

Ma chere Mademoiselle et Monsieur, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that I welcome you this morning. And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as the HTGBWET proudly presents - Monday!


Hi, all. Isn't this a great morning? Some mondays I hate, but this one is not one of those.

This weekend was fairly empty. Aside from seeing American Dreamz (I enjoyed it) and dancing naked through the streets of Colwich at 4am, nothing really happened.

Ok. I lied about one of those two things. Can you guess which one?

And, as we all know, when nothing of any note happens in between postings it is important for us at HTGBWET to come up with a life lesson so as to attract new readers and maintain old ones.

Therefore, today's life lesson is: Always have floss handy if you are eating corn on the cob or an apple. This may not happen to some people, but it is a source of neverending irritation for yours truly. There I am, relaxedly enjoying an apple, when suddenly - and without provocation - the skin of the apple gets tripped inbetween my teeth!

BASTARD APPLE!

Now my teeth gaps are really frustrating. They aren't wide enough to allow a fingernail or toothpick to remove the bit of apple skin, and they aren't narrow enough to simply never allow the skin in in the first place. As such, the only solution for myself and countless thousands of other loyal readers is to sit in silence or find floss.

Regrettably, I just ate lunch and no floss is handy. Perhaps I'll go downstairs and get some.

Perhaps not.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Felix, we all KNOW that the untrue statement was that you saw American Dreamz! Just admit you have a naked dancing problem!