Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Karaoke

I just realized I haven't written a HTGBWET in a while. So, in honor of a friend of mine who I'm currently chatting with online, here is my rule of the day....

If you happen to be at a bar with karaoke and you realize you like a girl and actually may have for a while, total unbeknownst to yourself, attempt to woo her by getting up in front of everyone with the mic and becoming an accomplished singer for about 3 minutes and fifty seconds.

When you come down, after being showered with praise, act like it was no big whoop.

6 comments:

KU Mommy said...

Speaking of Karaoke... let's say I knew of some people that might be going on Friday night. Would you be interested in such an excursion?

Nathan said...

I may well be. Where at?

KU Mommy said...

Don't know yet. I'll ring ya or email ya on Friday. And I got your new email addy :)

KU Mommy said...

Dude... so it turned out that one of the girls I hang with got broken up with recently and karaoke ended up being a very girly thing. Sorry, Nate... raincheck!

Anonymous said...

Fe ya look like a stud in that picture. Thought I'd harrass you since you spilled the blog addy you had. A

Anonymous said...

Kinky....oh what that's not what you meant by enjoying harrassment is it? :P