Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My story.

So a while ago I began writing a new young adult's story. I've been thinking that I need a way to push myself into working on the story I've been writing. As such I've decided to try the Dickensian route of offering installments of it. This means, for all you lucky folks out there who probably don't give a crap about this story, that you have the personal opportunity to read what is probably a bunch of rubish.

Excited yet? I am. I honestly have enjoyed writing this thing so far. Plus, it's a children's story, so it is by nature supposed to be pretty easy to read.

Anyway, here are a few links.

First, the main story page itself.

Second, a link to some credits and possibly made up legal info.

Next, a link to the Prelude.

Finally, a link to the first chapter. I warn you, if you go to the main page, all three of these things will be in backwards order, as is the nature of blog internet posting.

No comments: