Sunday, January 29, 2006

laxities

A valid point has been made that I feel I must address. For today's HTGBWET I'm going to go with an old classic. Become extraodinarily wealthy, own a castle, have a bust made of you that accents your better features, at first appear to be cruel and unpleasant, but then reveal that you are, in fact, a wonderful person who would do anything for a friend or the woman you love.

If you do all this, many people might label you a wealthy, if eccentric, wuss, but it is a guaranteed way, apparantly, to make babies with Kiera Knightley.

Or you could just be a bounty hunter. That's fun too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the first chapter in your story and I found it to be highly entertaining. It had a C.S. Lewis aura to it but that may be because I've been reading him for weeks and am very involved with his writing currently. My only question is, what age group is it written for as I guess I was expecting teeny weeny children writing and came away with more of an early adolescent feel.

Nathan said...

oh yeah. Definitely not teeny weey children. My goal is a little younger than the chocolate war and a little older than the swiss family robinson.

I'd like to say the age range of the philip pullman books, or the giver, or maybe the wizard of oz.

Anonymous said...

I'm increasinly cynical about what women desire in a man, I propose the theory that they are intensly attracted to assholes and hope they will uncover some angel inside the bastard.

Obviously the plan rarely ever works outside of Kiera's bra.

Nathan said...

Kiera's bra? I'm not sure what that is in reference to, but I certainly enjoyed that scene in Domino Harvey that is free of said bra.

Nathan said...

The larger issue that anonymous has pointed out shall be discussed momentarily in a new post.