Thursday, January 05, 2006

PR TV

So tonight I watched the Texas-USC game at PR's house, and I have to admit. He really does have a gigantic screen. If you have a basement with no windows that you want to turn into a home theater, I recommend using a projector. It is very cool.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I was rooting for Texas tonight for two reasons. I dislike the amount of disrespect for the Big 12 coming from every other region, and I don't like the way USC kept being called gods among men.

That said, g'night all. My door will be open from 3 to 5 tomorrow for walk-in sessions of spankings and oral sex. Seating is limited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I typically root for the big 12, but as I must maintain my undying hatred for Texas, I am actually going to have to go with USC on this one, even though I hate those rat bastards as well.