Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A return to things to come

Wow. So I've been posting an awful lot lately. I think I'm gonna make a commitment now. At least for a while I'm going to avoid worrying about how relationships work, why I don't get more lovin', and all those other things, and instead go back to what I do best:

Make up facts and demonstrate exactly why I am the coolest cat in a town of frozen tabbies.

To that effect, it is time for a new HTGBWET:

#342: Become an accomplished man of the sea, bleach your hair blondish, and establish a sort of jamaican accent. Learn to conga and tango, and maybe swing. Obtain a limitless bank account with which you are able to eat shellfish at least once a day.

Then give it up all to work with sick children in Bahraine.

When you come home, after you've taken a shower, you are guaranteed to be at least a mild babe magnet.

Also, learning a few romance languages couldn't hurt. And maybe a north african one, because that would be neat.

Um... in addition to all that, I once again ask that everyone click the google ad above. Last week was pretty good. I earned almost 21 cents! But so-far this week it's all still a goose egg.

No comments: