Sunday, March 12, 2006

Five Things: Basketball and Weight Loss

Couple things.

First, sometimes I have no idea who leaves me comments on this blog, but I appreciate the feedback. Keep that up. Concerning Temple, I agree. If they don't give me WAY more scholarship action, I think I'm gonna nix'em.

Second, I would like to take this time to thank Texas for proving me and my statistical analysis correct. I should also take this time to acknowledge KU, who is remarkably good at learning from losses this year.

Third, I was rooting for Bradley all the way up until 5:30 today. Now I've stopped rooting for Bradley.

Fourth, look for the A&M over Syracuse 5 vs 12 upset on thursday. And, if that doesn't happen, Utah State over Washington. Look for zero protest-related shooting deaths at Kent State this week, as well. I can virtually guarantee zero protest-related shooting deaths.

At least, this week.

Fifth... I've got nothing for fifth. I didn't do very well on my diet this week and went up 2 lbs. I feel sad. Remember, as I said before, if you wanna get babes without trying, don't become thin, already BE thin. So now I'm gonna start working hard again.

No comments: