Friday, March 10, 2006

YMCA

So I'm doing a fairly nice job on the dieting/ weight loss side of my life, but now I believe it is to time to take care of the other side of getting healthy: being active and developing big, manly muscles.

To that effect, I think I'm gonna join the YMCA today. It seems like a nice day for joining a gym. Hopefully I'll find some racquetball friends. My official plan is to get off work every day and head over to the Y, where I'll do a bit of exercise, then head home.

The plan feels fool-proof. Ordinarily there might be days where I could feel too lazy to go to the gym, but if I'm already in town, that shouldn't be an issue.

Anyway, wish me luck. Also, keep clicking above. You guys are doing a great job. I've NEARLY earned 1 hours worth of minimum wage! And it only took 2 months!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't come to my Y. I don't want you seeing me sweating to the oldies!

Erin

Anonymous said...

good old racquetball

I need to get back into that at the heskett center

Kathleen said...

I love working out at the Heskett Center except people tend to stare and it makes me self conscious.

Anonymous said...

I just consider them part of my own personal fan club

Kathleen said...

Did you join the Y then, Felix?