Monday, December 12, 2005

Ball-clenching desire

Just so everyone knows, I would like to say something.

I strongly oppose boycotting Kristi's site. The only people who post here always seem to agree. When I'm getting online, my chief goal is either to read news, make jokes, or pick a fight. My blog is good for humor. Kristi's is good for thought-provoking discussion/debate. As such, with intent in mind, it is actually reasonable that the columbian discussion got forcefully removed, as it had nothing to do with intelligent debate, and everything to do with my ball-clenching desire for Kay's rock-hard abs.

Speaking of Kay, her rock hard abs, and a recent comment she made....

Remember when I was going to write a book in high school? I can't remember the exact title, but it was something like: "The Amish: An american Journey, or Sex, Drugs, and Rock-n-Roll"

I still think that would be a great book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never said we should boycott Kristi's blog. I said we should NOT stop posting on her site b/c it's fun, but we should post on Nate's as well. I swear, no one listens to me. Anyway, nate, what the hell was this post talking about? You totally lost me. I'm freaking out about intern crap! I hate school! Nate, can I come live with you; will you support me?

Anonymous said...

What about your boyfriend? Can't he support you?

Nathan said...

Hi. While I don't know about the supporting thing, I can say that I was agreeing with you and elaborating why I personally feel that way.

The rest of the post was primarily so I could use the word "ball-clenching" in a sentence. Funny word.

Also, does no one remember this book idea? I think it was one of those things I came up with while sitting around doing nothing in journalism class.