Saturday, December 17, 2005

Guess what day it is.

If you said Dec. 17, saturday, or the day two men named Wright flew on Kitty Hawk beach in 1803, you would be correct.

BUT IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I would like to congratulate Kristi for being the first one to remember/know, though she did cheat by virtue of being a member of the three wise men birthday club (which I just made up) that used to consist of herself, Sara, and me. The really embarrassing part is I can't remember when the other two birthdays are. I'm pretty sure Kristi's is on the 20th and Sara's is on... either the 19th or like, the 26th or 27th.

So, happy birthday to both of you, and I would to wish everyone else a very merry unbirthday. To who? To you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Mine is the 29th, by the way. So close!!

Anonymous said...

In honor of your birthday, I would like to offer a fond memory of Nathan: Remember how you and I used to teeter totter in grade school? I don't either, but I've been told it was good times, and I would have to agree. Also, do you remember how we drove together to Sr. Prom, so it was sort of like an unofficial date, complete with the lay at the end of the night.

Anonymous said...

Sara, I also will try to drunk dial you more often...I apologize for my previous oversight, but I don't know Brad well enough to wake him up at 2:30 in the morning to laughter and slurred speech. However, since you have given me permission (and you will regret that, I promise you), I will make more of an effort to annoy you at ungodly hours:) Only because you're my friend and I love you.

Anonymous said...

also, Nathan, I do not remember you wanting to write a book about Amish people, but if you ever do, I want to read it, b/c Amish both confuse and intrigue me. Replying to a long ago comment about why won't my boyfriend support me instead of Nathan: It's not nearly as much fun to have boyfriend support you when you can have a pimp daddy like Nathan give you money and buy you things. Duh.