Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Starting something new

In an effort to stop taking myself so seriously (I'm sure that happens), I've decided to create a blog specifically for talking about nothing, cracking wise, and kicking ass.

Until important things in life start happening (give it a few weeks, really), I'm going to be substitute teaching, starting on Friday. I'm terrified. Never have I seen a more horrifying creature than the 11 year old girl and/or boy. They can roll their eyes more effectively than... um... creatures that roll their eyes exceedingly effectively. Like if a cat could roll its eyes. Or that horrible woman from Fox news with the eyelid surgery. "I'm staring at YOU, WORLD!!"

Oh, and to answer your question if you found this site by googling it... Screw off, piece of crap, 13 year old hooker, stalker dude!! That's right, John Hinckley! I'm talking to you, you bastard! If you aren't trying to get babes, you don't deserve babes! I choose not to judge you on the Reagan thing, but Jodie Foster is MINE!

No comments: