Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sht!

So my niece who isn't quite 2 yet ran into the room today, bubbling, giggling, and generally being a cute 18 month baby, when she bumped into something and it fell over. She looked at her mom, then her grandma and me, and then she did her cute hands in the air uh oh look.

and then she said, "Oh sht.!"

She doesn't always pronounce her "I"s.

For a minute, no one said anything, because we weren't sure if what we heard is what we thought we heard.

Then I started laughing and laughing and laughing, and fell on the floor, and laughed and laughed and laughed.

She laughed too. Maybe because I was laughing.

Shit, do kids say the damnedest things.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That is my role. I am good at it. Eventually, I will have to start plotting to take over the empire.